We are looking for an experienced C# .net developer to join our small agile team and make a big impact, take a big part in developing our next generation Command and Control software, FortisX, research and implement new technologies, develop new features end-to-end while ensuring high performance and responsiveness all around.
- Design and implementation of new server and client infrastructures.
- Research and implementation of new up-to-date technologies.
- Code existing and new features.
- Maintain and improve existing infrastructure.
- Analyze and optimize system performance and responsiveness.
Skills and qualifications:
- At least 3 years of practical experience with C# .NET framework 4+
- Practical experience with multi-threaded environment, knowledge in TPL
- Practical experience with web APIs (REST, Json etc..)
- Understanding of complex, multi components system architecture.
- Familiarity with Databases like MS-SQL or MongoDb
- Familiarity with WPF, MVVM
- Familiarity with GIS systems (Google map, ESRI etc.) - Advantage
- Familiarity with Redis cache - Advantage.
- Familiarity with Redux and Reactive programming - Advantage.
- Familiarity with AzureDevops, git source control - Advantage.
Send your CV here: firstname.lastname@example.org