We are looking for an experienced procurement specialist to assist our pre sale department in pricing & sourcing of new suppliers.
Job definition and responsibilities:
- POC for the Pre sales department with an emphasis on electronic products for the HLS field
- Working with suppliers in Israel and abroad, locating new suppliers, managing subcontractors, examining alternative suppliers
- Negotiating with suppliers on an ongoing basis including framework agreements, SOW and complex commercial contracts in Hebrew and English
- Making orders - receiving quotes from suppliers, processing them, tracking shipments, open orders, supplies in accordance with procedures and schedules.
- The position reports to purchasing manager
- Proven experience of at least 5 years in procurement in electronics, product or project companies – mandatory
- Proven experience working in ERP/Priority software
- Experience working with suppliers in Israel and abroad, monitoring, issuing reports, documentation, correspondence and daily communication
- Education - procurement/logistics studies - an advantage
- High level English - speaking, writing and reading