We’re looking for a talented Marketing Communications Specialist to join our Sales & Marketing team. If you are a hands-on, results-driven, creative, and a people person, join us and become a part of the growth and expansion of our global operations.
What you'll do:
- Support production and implementation of marketing assets and sales enablement such as presentations, brochures, articles, videos, etc.
- Increase traction, social traffic, and engagement through the implementation, monitoring, and adaptation of relevant material for social media channels, publications, and website updates.
- Assist with marketing operations for external and internal events, trade exhibitions, and conferences.
- Support in the management of resources, vendors, and freelancers.
- Ongoing support and interface with cross-company local and global functions such as Sales, BizDev, Product, HR and the company’s global offices.
Who you are:
- Native English/mother tongue level ONLY! Highly proficient in spoken and written English - a must!
- Must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in managing Marcom activities in a global technology company.
- Content oriented with experience in creating and executing sales enablement deliverables and thought leadership initiatives.
- Experience in organizing global events, conferences, exhibitions, etc.
- Experienced with digital marketing across multiple channels (social media, campaigns, email marketing, etc.)
- A team player with good interpersonal skills, capable of working with multiple interfaces in the organization.
- An independent and self-driven multi-tasker with strong project management and time management skills.
- Tech-savvy, entrepreneurial and creative thinker.
A big PLUS:
- Writing and editing skills – huge advantage!
- Experience in B2G, Homeland Security and Defense industries.
- Proficiency in marketing automation platforms and CRM tools.
- A relevant bachelor’s degree.